Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fave Summer Sandals!

Lately, these are the only shoes that I've been wearing everywhere! I bought these last winter at Walmart (Yes, I shop at Walmart. So what?) for around $12.00-$15.00 so I don't know if they're still available anymore. They were super affordable for such super cute sandals and I'm so glad I bought them. They are from the brand L.E.I., which I believe was part of the Taylor Swift line for Walmart.
They aren't like other sandals that hurt your feet after a few hours of wearing them. I've walked all day wearing them in huge malls and flea markets; they didn't hurt my feet one bit. I love comfortable shoes that lets my feet breathe. =]

They are super pretty and embellished with tons of small beads. They give a very tribal and bohemian touch to any outfit. I love looking at all the little details.
They come with two velcro straps at the back, which I find are extremely handy to customize the right fit for my feet. I love that I can just slip my feet into them, slap the velcro straps on, and I'm ready to go. I recently painted my toenails with OPI's Dim Sum Plum (2010 Hong Kong Collection) and found that they looked simply adorable with my sandals. Cute summer sandals and nail polish combo, eh? I love spring and summer (except the heat. LOL.), don't you? =]

No comments:

Post a Comment