Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fun Summer MOTW


Currently this is my manicure of the week. I got inspiration from Bethany who is a Youtube Beauty Guru by the name of macbarbie07. She's the sweetest, most down to earth, and most cheerful guru on Youtube. I adore watching her videos and in a lot of her recent videos she's been rocking this manicure. I loved it so much that I wanted to re-create it on my own nails. I had similar colors, but not exact. She had more of a bright hot pink, whereas I have a bright neon mid-tone pink color. The color I used on my accent ring fingers are similar, but not exact to hers. They're both a shimmery metallic color that's for sure. Here's some photos:

For my accent ring finger I used China Glaze's Swing baby and for the rest of my fingers I used Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Color in Tropicalia.

No comments:

Post a Comment